Monday, June 14, 2010

Trader Joe's wool dog toy

I bought Newton a new wool dog toy from Trader Joe's. It was only $3.99! It's made of natural undyed untreated wool with a natural biodegradable coconut fiber filling. As you can tell from the photo/video clip Newton already chewed through the tag part of the bone. This tells me he can chew through the entire toy in no time. He was only 15 minutes in with the toy when I found him chewing the tab like some bubble gum. Along with the missing tab, I found a puncture mark through the seam. He is such an aggressive chewer! I suggest this toy to any dog that is not an aggressive chewer. 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy LOVES this dog toy! She just got it today and is so happy with it. $3.99 was a great deal and this is one tough bone. www.dogs2cents.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dog Olive loves (loved) this toy. She has chewed it into shreds! Trader Joe's doesn't carry it any more. But, they said they would bring it back if there were customers asking for it. To send them an e-mail, go to: http://www.traderjoes.com/about/product-information-form.asp

    ReplyDelete